From over two decades in financial services, we recognised the common challenges for all financial institutions (FI’s) in the mortgage origination process. We analysed the entire landscape and assessed every pressure point and challenge in the industry.
We realised that the most suitable and capable technology for this ecosystem to work cohesively, efficiently and most importantly securely, is the blockchain. Knowing this, we developed a bespoke blockchain platform that operates on permission based principals, enabling the most secure, protected and efficient transactions in the finance industry. That platform is developed, hosted and supported in Australia, providing complete regulatory comfort for FI’s.
We have created a world-class platform with the capability to solve each and every one of the challenges facing FI’s with a market-changing solution. In addition, we have built the platform to integrate and communicate with the whole mortgage ecosystem. A requirement we know will be necessary for any sustainable solution in the mortgage space in the future.
Our best in class digital platforms Homechain and Regchain, deliver world first solutions for the mortgage origination and risk review processes in any financial institution. By engaging our innovative technology, you are future proofing your organisation against increased, fraud, risk and regulatory pressures in an unrivalled, secure and efficient manner. In addition, you can reduce your end to end processing time for a home loan application from an industry average of 42 days, to just 5 days – submission to settlement.
- 21 years experience in Finance Industry, specialising in residential and commercial finance for 19 years
- Expert in Mortgage and Property Ecosystem Process
- Most recently managed the operations of one of the most highly decorated mortgage broker franchises in Australia
- Western Australian media commentator & public speaker on the Australian Mortgage Market
- 25yrs experience in Digital Industry
- Trusted advisor to the senior executives of the world’s largest companies including Google, Apple, Microsoft and IKEA
- Is widely recognised as a significant contributor to the most cutting-edge thought-leadership platforms including Google’s Think Insights
- One of the most in-demand thought leaders and keynote speakers in the world
- 17 years experience in Finance Industry across Business & Retail Banking in Big 4 FI’s
- Most recent role was Process and Product Custodian of retail lending products
- Experience in navigating the regulatory and legislative landscape
- Expert in project management, change management, strategic implementation, and policy & process development
- Seasoned IT professional with more than 15 years of technology, business and operational experience
- Most recent role was to head the consulting division at a major IT services firm
- Qualified Enterprise Architect with specialisation in systems integration, legacy modernisation and software security
- Expert in cutting edge technologies such as Blockchain, IoT and machine learning
- 14 years experience in Finance Industry specialising in residential and commercial finance
- Expert in the Residential Lending Ecosystem, specifically systems, product, policy and process and in Business and Relationship Development with both external and internal stakeholders
- Most recently a Shareholder and General Manager in one of Australia’s most successful and awarded mortgage broker franchises
- Highly decorated and awarded Loan Consultant with both franchise group and national industry recognition
- 9 years experience in Finance Industry across Business & Retail Banking
- Most recent role was Senior Product Manager for Small Business at a Big 4 Bank
- Expert in business and retail lending product & process
- Experience in product management, project management, process improvement & change management
Get in touch
If you are interested to learn more about how Homechain or Regchain could radically innovate your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For support enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For media enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.